Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A meme. If you're interested.

Blame Yarnhog. She started it.

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.(Maybe I'll do that part in the morning. I mean, it's 10 now, and I did just post the post below for the first time in like 3 weeks, so maybe commenting on six blogs is too much bloggishness for me. Remind me to do it in the morning, somebody)

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. (I did this part, so no wake up call required.)

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living across the river in a three bedroom, one bath, one closet former chicken coop (no, seriously) with 4 kids and a husband. Wait. Live-in boyfriend? Cohabitator in sin? No. Wait again. 1998. We were legal by then. I was working as a Registered Nurse, 32 hours a week and homeschooling my kids while not killing them.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Get top-down raglan past the sleeve division, get the sock for Barb moving along faster, make more blessed granola, get to the PO, wash my hair. (I got three of five. The granola and the PO didn't happen. But it's Wednesday; there's always tomorrow.)

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Pineapple and lattes, especially the mocha variety, but skim and decaf.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a farm and a couple of million acres of anything I can get my hands on land-wise, go off the grid, and give away a lot of money. And. Um. OK. I'd buy myself something from Tiffany's and hire someone to clean (I so suck at it), and build a yarn-house. Which is exactly what it sounds like.

5) Places I have lived:
Here. Also there, there, there, there, there, there, there. And there. That's about it. And there too, I forgot, sorry.

7) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:
Katywhumpus
Persnickety
Tracitalynne
Chix Betty
43 Skeins
Crimson Purl

No pressure, if you don't play I will assume you despise me and I can take you off my Christmas Card list ('cause I so send those little environmental nightmares in envelopes). Anybody else who wants to play along, feel free, and post a comment so I can read all about you on your blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get to commenting already - I know you're awake.
Thanks for the nod.

Tracitalynne said...

k.

Yarnhog said...

Consider this your reminder.

One closet and four kids?!

I'll make a deal with you: If I become a billionaire, you can come live on my farm and if you become one, I'll come live on yours. Deal?

Virtuous said...

Haha! Cute meme!