Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I AM IN UR TV


NIDDIN ON UR 2 SOX!

OK, seriously? Knit and Crochet Today, episode 223, coming soon to a cable channel near you! Very soon for some of us - it's already been on in NJ and NY. I am very excited! It will be fun to watch, I think. I loved taping it, and I remember the day. Kaffe Fasset stood a foot away from me. I did not faint. I may have bowed and scraped, or possibly fawned a little. Then I sat under the lights in a squashy chair, and was too short for the shot so they had to find something to put under me so I'd be normal sized. Then I answered questions, and before you know it, it was all done!

I can't believe I don't have cable.

2 comments:

ChickenBetty said...

O Rly?
thanks for the LOL Melissa laugh.

ME215 said...

VERY cool...but sad for me. Their website doesn't list a single station in Georgia. :(