Instead of the EZ hats, which I cannot photograph because they have not been blocked because wool will not dry when the humidity is 9,000% and the temperature is 975 degrees fahrenheit, we'll play a little game I stole from Katy's blog:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker).
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
1. Thirsty Bee!, 2. Reykjavík, 3. Nature's Gifts, 4. bookshelf spectrum, revisited, 5. paisley per pixel, 6. Untitled, 7. Oldest wooden bridge in Europe, 8. Put Chocolate Pudding on the Top Shelf !!, 9. Baby Surprise Jacket, 10. copia d'arte - the last supper -ultima cena- Leonardo da Vinci, 11. errror, 12. Bzzz...
all of them
CHOCOLATE (just like in the picture.)
Hats tomorow. It appears there is life left in the air after all.