Friday, August 24, 2007

For a good time....

Anybody wanna come along with me? Just a simple little local event on September 22nd...we could hang out, knit in public, listen to music, sip some beer - ok, well, you can all sip beer, I get the stuff made out of sourghum which is sorta like beer but not considering that my last favorites before the gluten ban were this and this...but you know what I mean. And there's gonna be food and snackies and...and...and just fun!

C'mon...it'll be AWESOME!!

**updates**

Knitters and non-knitters alike are welcome to join our little mini-knit-fest. Maybe, after a few samples, we can get all the spouses knitting too!

Bring a lawn chair or some other comfy seating device. This is a parking lot - no grass. If the event expands a tad more, in 2008 we'll have a nice lawn to rest upon, but for now it's pavement, so bring a chair!

10 comments:

Mary said...

Ooo...Ooo..pick me!! My kitty came from Dakin. Can Ed come too? If you require knitting to hang out, he DOES know how :)

Peggy said...

Sounds like such fun!!!! Wish I could join you.

Yarnhog said...

I would if I could...

MelissaKnits said...

NOTE TO ED:
knitting is NOT required to attend! Mr. Wonderful is most definately not a knitter and he's coming!

Anonymous said...

Sean and I will be there! I will switch out and work a different Sat. Just so I can be there. ;) Do we need to bring our own chairs?

Mary said...

Oh, he's excited!!

Cirilia said...

Eric and I will be there for sure!

Carolyn said...

Sounds like fun -- wish I was going to be able to drive up and join you!

BTW, I posted pics from America's Camp on my blog. www.unwinding.us

Cheers!

Unknown said...

Hey, I might be in the area that weekend (visiting Cindy). So maybe we'll go.

Anonymous said...

That looks like lots of fun, I used to go to the fest right along the river in easthampton every year when I lived in NoHo then Holyoke :)