Saturday, April 28, 2007

And the winner is......

I know, The suspense is killer, isn't it?

OK, ready???

The winner is....

IKKINLALA!!!!

Please email me (melissaknits@yahoo.com) with your mailing address to claim your prize.

The person who guessed most accurately actually did not post a comment, but was Kathy from Webs who rightly said it was Girl knitting a sweater. Since she owns a yarn store, we're not giving her anything. I mean, what could she possibly need? Free sock knitting lessons perhaps.....?

Girl Exposed -

I am very excited about this. Proud, disgustingly so really. She's KNITTING and a SWEATER! She has said that if it does not fit her she is never knitting anything ever again. So we'd all better pray, cross fingers, or do whichever voodoo that you do so well to ensure a successful outcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup, missed the contest. always late and never won a blog contest but i have new STR yarn!!! smile-marcy

MelissaKnits said...

go ahead, rub it in.... {{sniffle}}...

Yarnhog said...

Well, with my son, the voodoo I do is to re-knit anything he's messed up after he goes to bed--but he's only seven and still believes in the knitting fairy.

Anonymous said...

Knitting Fairy, HA! I'll need to try that one with my Bean, she's working on the 2 year scarf - of course she's only 6.
I'll give Baby Kid my best sweater encouragement :)

Kathy said...

No prize for me - the thrill of being right is more than enough! Might just find me a little gold star in the kids' sticker box and slap it right in the middle of my forehead. . . .