Friday, November 14, 2008

Well, Forward is Good.

So we dressed up the cat.
and I finished a bunny suit for a very special and very young man.
I managed to come up with a more effective workspace. I was too cold in the office and too crooked in the other chair.
Then I was really lucky to get to meet (well, we met at Rhinebeck, but I was getting a book signed for Kathy so I am not sure that counts as 'meeting' per se) the Amazing Clara Parkes at a class at Webs last weekend.
One smart cookie. She's got so much fiber knowledge in her head. She said we'd all be yarn whisperers. I am still kind of yelling at mine, but it's getting quieter.
Given enough time who knows what heights I my attain. She signed books for customers, students, and staff.
Everyone but me. But I still told her where the best sushi in Northampton could be found. Also the only ice cream. And maybe she can sign it at the retreat? If I am very, very good.
Back to the grind. Dazee walked under Boo-Boo while he was...er...potty-ing. The subsequent bath disrupted my day, meaning I've blogged. But back to writing would be a good plan, now!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I wish I could say that was a lovely shot of my right backside. But, well...

It was an awesome class though! :)

Katy said...

OMG the thing that you keep calling a dog (but I am still not convinced) did something that made me chuckle. I may be warming to it.

Kathy said...

Thanks for the pics!

Kathy (who's also not so sure about that furry critter MMO calls a dog).