Due to predicted winter weather for Sunday, Webs has made the decision to move Melissa Morgan-Oakes 2-at-a-Time Socks Book Launch to Saturday, December 15th from 1-3pm.
We hope that everyone can still make it. We just want to make sure that everyone stays safe!
If you are registered and still planning to attend (or are not registered and are planning to attend) please call Webs and let them know.
Hope to see you Saturday, 1-3pm!!
Meanwhile...I stole this from the Purling P's...lightens my mood considerably, really!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Varies with gift and giftee. I tend toward a less is more aproach so if I can recycle gift bags, I will. Historically, more than one Christmas has found gifts wrapped in funny papers under the tree.
2. Real or artificial tree? None this year. Artificial otherwise. My days of real trees are long gone.
3. When do you put up the tree? If I have one, usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take it down? January 2nd
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oooohh...this is hard. Either Baby Alive or my acoustic guitar which I never learned to play but wanted very badly.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, same one for 22 years.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Mr. Wonderful!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Indigestion.
10. Worst Christmas present you ever got? I couldn't say. No, really, I want to live.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Wow. Um. Small One, probably.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Two weeks ago.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I'll never tell...(blink, blink.)
15. Favorite thing to eat on Christmas? Scalloped Oysters which I can't have any more because there's wheat in them thar Royal Lunch Milk Crackers, and Aunt Blanche's giblet gravy, but she's not alive any more and I don't know how she did it.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Depends on my mood. I have both, so I can choose. The fakey tree is pre-lit with white, but I add color if I want them.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Elf's Lament and What Child is This?
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home or close relatives - not more than fifteen minutes.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer? Yes. But you'll have to trust me, because I could have googled them.
20. Angel or star on top of tree? Angel.
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning.
22. Most annoying thing this time of year? CROWDS.
23. Do you decorate your tree in any theme or color? I have, more than once, and it was fun.
24. What do you leave for Santa? Who?
Steal at will, then let me know, and the P's too!!