Monday, February 06, 2006

TAGGED, I'm it...

My first meme. I am so excited!

Four jobs you have had in your life - ice rink DJ, car exhaust shop receptionist and general office scut shuffler, shoe salesgirl, Registered Nurse in long term care facility
Four movies you could watch over and over - Gone With the Wind, Price and Prejudice (newer BBC version), Waterworld, Emma (old BBC version)
Four places you have lived - scary apartment complex, creepy spiritualist summer camp, former corn crib (seriously, and we sold it for four times what we paid), and cold, drafty dormitories at Christian boarding school.
Four TV shows you love to watch - not a single one. We don't have cable. When we had cable I watched ER, old M*A*S*H* reruns, Trading Spaces and While You Were Out.
Four places you have been on vacation - Southern California, Florida, Vermont and Niagara
Four websites you visit daily - accuweather, google, yahoo, bloglines (my feeds!!)
Four places you'd rather be right now - Disney World, Hawaii, Europe, Ikea (can't wait for tomorrow!)
Four bloggers you are tagging - persnicketyknitter, kraftygirl, and two random sock counters, yet to be determined.

4 comments:

Persnickety Knitter said...

I hope you're kidding about the Waterworld thing...

Emily said...

thanks for tagging me for my first meme!

MelissaKnits said...

Waterworld is way cool, man...no one appreciates Kevin Costner, no one but me!

Emily - no problem, and look forward to checking your blog for answers!

kraftygirl said...

I got your tag...
whew! I had such a hard time picking just four things in each (I've always been an over-achiever!)
See you soon :)